Sorry i can't hear you over the volume of my hair
is the best
About your hair
Your whole body is covered in hair. Except your lips, the palms of your hands, and the bottom of your feet But just about everything else does.
Hair grows out of little pockets in your skin, called follicles.It begins growing from a root in the bottom of the follicle, which is made up of cells of protein.
Blood from the blood vessels in your scalp feeds the root and creates more cells and stimulates hair growth.
As it grows its get pushed throught the skin, passing an oil gland along the way. The oil gland adds oil to the hair and keeps it shiny and soft. By the time its long enough to poke through the skin it is death.
- About Keratin is the same protein that we find in our outer layer of skin and our fingernails . Fun fact: This is the same keratine what constitutes animals’ hooves, claws and feathers. This give a whole new mening to horse power.
- Heat stimulates circulation in the body (including in the scalp) and encourages hair growth. So book a ticket to Aruba NOW! You might wanna remember that genetics and diet also play a role in our hair growth thought…
- Length illusion:Thinks wet hair looks longer? Well you are not still hangover from last night. This IS true. Water stretches hair up to 30% to be longer than it naturally is! When it is dry it shrinks right back to its normal size 🙁 So go ahead dance in the rain…forever!
- The only hair that is not dead is the hair that is still inside the epidermis of our scalp. So much time of caring for something that is already death while we should focus on we put inside our bodies so it directly affects the hair that we can see! #sugarbearhairvitamins
- Hair as forensic evidence: Yep your hair contains information on what your bloodstream has contained in the past. Read : You get caught by your own hair! Scientists can know what you ate and drank as well as the environment that you lived in from only a tiny strand of hair! Maybe thats why Brittney really went bold…
- Blow drying alters the shape of your hair by hydrogen bonds. Water also changes the hydrogen bonds, which makes our hair flatter when we take a shower. So your hate for humidity is valid – the water in the air changes the silkiness, as well as structure of the hair causing some hair to become frizzy .
You really need to know that
You lose about 50 to 100 hairs a day. That’s because the follicles don’t all grow hair at the same time. Each scalp follicle grows hair for a few years and then takes a break. When a follicle is on a break, the hair in the follicle falls out. Because the follicles take breaks at different times and the other hairs keep growing, you probably don’t notice it much when you lose hairs.
So stop freaking out if you find a few hair strands.