The glow on
Your face is beat, your glowing for the gods and your eyebrows are on fleek.
But now you gotta make sure it stays in place all day.
These 3 setting sprays will keep you glowing like a Kardashian all day!
Why you need a setting spray
Keeps your face moisturized
Prevents your make up from creasing, smudging or fading
Keeps your look fresh
Keeps your skin matte
There a sprays made to keep you matte
Intensifies your foundation finish
Prolongs your make up saying power
(so you can dance the night away or take your make up to the gym)
Morphe Continuous Setting Mist
- Continuous, air-powered spray
- Micro-fine mist
- Makes you obsessed
- Spray your brush with Continuous Setting Mist before sweeping on the glow for poppin’ highlighter.
- Dampen your beauty sponge with Continuous Setting Mist and use to press out dry or creased makeup.
Urban Decay Cosmetics All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
- Keeps makeup from fading, or smudging for up to 16 hours.
- Long-lasting wear
- This spray actually LOWERS the temp of your makeup to lock it in place—even in hot and humid or cold and rainy conditions.
Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
- Silky, fine mist moisturizer
- Boost of soothing hydration and a luminous complexion
- Leaves skin dewy
- Use right before applying makeup so that it goes on flawlessly; when your skin is hydrated, makeup goes on more smoothly for a dewy, glowing loo
M.A.C. Prep + Prime Fix+ Little MAC
A lightweight hydrating mist in a miniature size that soothes and refreshes skin and sets makeup.
How to use your setting spray
- First things first, shake the bottle. It’s important to give your setting spray a good shake as it contains a variety of ingredients.
- Hold the spray a good 6 to 8 inches from your face and spray using an X and T-shaped motion.
Tip: Before applying your foundation, dampen your beauty blender with setting spray. This will better lock in your foundation.
The moisture from the setting spray will help with the blending and smoothing of the foundation evenly across your face.